2019: Dawn Erk, PGG
2021: Virginia Kaus, PGG
To learn more about the HIKE (Hearing Impaired Kids Endowment) Fund in South Dakota, click here.
From the by-laws
(d) HIKE (Hearing Impaired Kids Endowment) Committee
(1) Committee member(s) and chairman shall be appointed by the Grand Guardian.
(2) The committee shall promote the IOJD Hearing Impaired Kids Endowment and keep an accurate record of funds collected.
(3) All funds shall be given to the committee Chairman. She/He will see that the funds are recorded and sent to the HIKE fund.
(4) This committee shall be responsible for planning at least one (1) statewide hike.
(5) The chairperson shall keep a permanent file which shall be turned over to her/his successor.