2019: Kennedee Miles
2020: Jamie Weyh
The duties and responsibilities of Miss South Dakota Job’s Daughter.
From the by-laws
(f) Miss South Dakota Job’s Daughter Pageant Committee
(1) The committee shall be composed of three (3) members. At each Annual Session, one (1) member shall be appointed for three (3) years.
(2) The duty of this committee is to perform all functions and assume all responsibilities delegated to it in the rules and regulations of the Miss SDJD Pageant.
(3) The chairman shall keep a permanent file which shall be turned over to her/his successor.
(4) The Chairman shall communicate throughout the year with the Miss SDJD regarding her plans for projects and events.
(5) The Chairman shall ensure that the Miss SDJD and her parents or guardians are given appropriate information regarding guidelines for travel reimbursements and other financial issues as soon as possible after her selection as Miss SDJD.